OFFICE 365 ENGINEER, based in Central London, £45,000 - £55,000 plus Generous Benefits Package + genuine work/life balance.
A highly ambitious and experienced Office 365/Cloud Engineer is required to join an exciting large-scale and sector leading organisation based in central London. The post is predominantly focused on all components of Office 365 as the organisation are rolling O365 out and this person will take ownership for driving it forward and delivering it.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Excellent experience around Office 365 Suite within an enterprise environment
- Experience of Skype for Business, messaging and Cloud Technologies
- Excellent PowerShell scripting knowledge
- High level of competency in Automation
- In-depth knowledge pf Azure. AADP. ADFS, DirSync
- In-depth knowledge of managing/maintaining SharePoint Online environments
- Broad working knowledge of networking concepts and system security
- Strong experience delivering enterprise wide projects using Prince2 methodology
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
ABOUT THE ROLE
In a key role supporting the TechOps/DevOps Team Leader, you will be expected to be the technical expert on all Microsoft exchange, O365, Azure, SharePoint Online, Project Online and Cloud technology. You will provide 3rd Line technical support, guidance on the Office365 environment and support the existing Skype for Business service and integration into the current Cisco system. You will be deeply involved in project based work with rolling out O365 across the organisation and in the migration of Hosted Skype for Business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This Sector leader institution delivers IT to over 25,000 users and is one of the top organisations of it's kind in the world. This is an incredible opportunity to join a prestigious organisation with ambitious plans and to play a key part in the implementation of major projects and delivering their overall IT strategy. In return, the company offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including 40 days' annual leave, a significant company pension contribution, a genuine work/life balance and a positive approach to upskilling their employees. All of this, in a central London location with exceptional sports, leisure and cultural facilities to take advantage of.
If you are an exceptional Engineer with in-depth skills in Office365, please do get in touch NOW for immediate consideration.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.