Product Analyst (Banking) - London
Our client is a Global industry leader in digital banking solutions with a client base spanning over 100 countries. Already established as an expert in helping traditional and emerging financial institutions drive truly digital transformation, they are looking to 2 x Product Analysts / Product Managers at differing experience levels to join their London Team. This is to support their continued market growth.
On offer is a competitive salary, awarded according to relevant industry experience, alongside benefits which include a generous bonus scheme.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Product Analyst or Product Manager, with experience in the Banking or the Financial Sector, to join an organisation that actively encourages individuals taking ownership of their career.
As a Product Analyst you will provide the Team input and support on developing product roadmaps, consolidating product ideas, identifying potential partners and collaborate with others to provide guidance to anticipate customers' needs
Some Key Responsibilities:
- You will create business requirement documents (BRDs) and elaborate on them as required toensure the requirements are understood by stakeholders
- You will participate in client discussions to understand the problems faced by the customer and articulate these to internal stakeholders
- Working closely with the delivery team you will periodically review the usefulness of the upcoming features in new releases and elicit inputs about problem areas and suggestions for improvements to stay competitive
- You would take ownership of creating the release plan and be the single point of contact for resolving any stakeholder queries. This would include working with UI/Docs and Engineering to detail out the implementation and answer any non-technical queries regarding the features of the product
Key skills and experience required:
- An absolute minimum of 3 years' experience working for a Bank or Financial Institution or Fintech organisation (applicants with more experience are encouraged to apply)
- Product experience in areas such as loans, savings, lending or mortgages
- A firm knowledge of the banking and financial services domain and the & software product landscape (ie product life cycle, product positioning and trends in the banking domain)
Apply NOW for immediate consideration. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a more in-depth conversation in relation to the role and more information can be shared.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.