PRODUCT OWNER - DATA AND ANALYTICS - London - 6 months Contract.
Experienced Product Owner is required to join a globally renowned, integrated travel and retail business in London. As the Product Owner/ Product Manager you will inject new data analytic capabilities into the business quickly and efficiently through an Agile approach.
We are looking for a Product Owner who has experience of leading data driven products particularly within either the data analytics or big data areas.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Defining sprint goals
- Deliver high quality User Stories into an agile background
- Using Jira to build and manage the delivery backlog
- Identify and relay reporting delivery concerns to stakeholders
- Delivering and collecting product metrics
- Actively contribute to Scrum ceremonies and deliver presentations to stakeholders
The role will suit an experienced and motivated Product Owner who has a passion for data analytics and a background in retail, e-commerce or high transactions.
If you're a hands on experienced Product Owner, who has a background in either data, big data or data analytics please apply now!
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.