QA Engineer - Northampton/Hybrid - Global retailer.
Are you an experience Quality Assurance Engineer skilled in C#? Are you interested in joining a global giant in the retail sector? Our client are going through a really exciting time as they continue on their journey of significant growth, expansion and improvement.
The Technology team is at the core of this growth and they are heavily investing into their technology through new system capabilities and the development of skilled and experienced professionals. This where you come in, they are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer/Tester to join their Technology team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
You will work collaboratively in a cross-function agile Product Teams to ensure the quality of the applications and systems that support their business. You will have a strong background in quality assurance and testing, as well as significant experience in the development and implementation of retail software.
As the organisation are an omnichannel retailer this could include applications which support online ecommerce, physical store, business to business operations, inventory and supply chain management.
In addition to your demonstrable passion for technology innovation and quality, you may be expected to:
- Develop automated and manual tests cases and scenarios, which provide sufficient coverage to validate new and existing functionality.
- Execute tests and support the execution of tests throughout the development life cycle.
- Update the team on the progress of testing and QA activities, and challenges.
- Raise and follow up on issues when expected does not match actual result.
- Recent experience of using any store-based point of sales systems (POS), ideally in/for a retail store setting.
- Experience of quality assurance in an agile delivery framework, ideally Scrum, including designing, preparing and executing tests.
- Experience of identifying, reporting, supporting investigations and retesting defects.
- Exposure to test automation, including test script development in any programming language, preferably C#.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.