Release Manager - Up to £65,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client, a global e-commerce organisation, based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis as a Release Manager.
Our Client are creating a cross platform, unified Release Management capability to drive seamless delivery of the digital vision as implemented across the portfolio of large scale programmes and projects.
As the release manager, you will ensure the releases, that are managed independently, are aligned to the release milestones, ensuring that any change maintain the release integrity with regard to date / milestone adherence and deliverable quality.
- Proven experience of delivering release management in large and complex environments.
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC (including waterfall and agile)
- Knowledge of development scripts and automation tools used to build and deploy software
- Up-to-date with technology trends, including DevOps
- Ability to run a tight ship services organisation but also liaise seamlessly and flex where necessary to work the delivery organisation in order ensure smooth service introduction.
- Strong on process but able to make sensible adaptations where needed.
- Experience of ITIL based IT release methodology definition and adoption.
- Ability to gain, build and maintain stakeholder trust.
- Jira and/or Plutora experience (desirable)
A successful candidate will have at least bachelor's degree level education in Computing, Natural Science, Mathematics or other numerate subjects. A degree in business or finance would also be considered relevant.
Apply NOW, with an up-to-date CV, for immediate consideration.
REF: IT Jobs, Release Manager Jobs.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.