Senior Digital Designer, Remote with once-a-week visits to London, Salary is negotiable depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
A Senior Digital Designer is required for this friendly, and well-established boutique digital design agency, who offer a full digital marketing and design consultative service to a very prestigious client portfolio.
Their main focus and niche is working closely with big tech and consulting corporates and the role will be heavily focused on the Adobe Creative Suite. You would be involved in a wide variety of innovative work, ranging from designing logos for new brands, designing infographics, through to artworking social media posts or laying out an eBook and more..
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you would be given true autonomy on the projects you run. They are looking for someone with a "can do" attitude, and agility to work on a multitude of different client briefs. They are looking to continue to grow their client base and innovations and would like the Senior Digital Designer to play a pivotal role as and bring fresh energy to the team as they evolve.
The Senior Digital Designer will need to have expertise across the Adobe Creative Suite particularly in XD, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Along with a competitive salary, they offer a bonus scheme, hybrid working (1 day a week onsite), and Health cover, as well as a range of other benefits.
- Demonstrable experience as a Digital Designer or a Senior Graphic Designer, who has worked across the Adobe Creative and Adobe Cloud suite - preferably from within an agency environment.
- An exceptional eye for detail and quality.
- A varied design background that showcases creativity across different applications.
- Knowledge in Adobe XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, with Digital animation experience.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
If you are an ambitious and passionate Digital Designer looking to make a real impact within a small, yet mighty, agency please apply today!
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.