SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER, £40,000 - £48,000 Plus Excellent Benefits, Remote initially but the organisation is based in the East Midlands (couple of days on site per week when appropriate or if needed).
I am looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER to join a friendly and talented team. The post-holder will be responsible for the delivery and ownership of infrastructure services and providing technical expertise regarding the IT infrastructure as well as the technical aspects of design, transition and operation. You will be responsible for 3rd line level support as required.
ABOUT THE ROLE
For the first year in post the role will be focused at resolving issues identified in testing to assist supporting the organisation compliance to PCI-DSS.
- Device encryption deployment
- Essential hardening of systems
- Review system security settings
- Removing support of legacy systems as advised from testing
- Support of privilege management
- AD management
- Support of password management, Address Space layout randomisation (ASLR) and Link local multicast name mitigations with IT Security team
Good knowledge of Microsoft best practices and Active Directory is ESSENTIAL.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- MCSA Windows Server 2012R2/2016 or Office365 Certified
- ITIL V3 Foundation certified
In-depth experience of some of the listed system architecture technologies:
- Windows Server 2012r2/2016 Active Directory & Group Policy 2012r2/2016
- Exchange Online
- Office 365 (Identity Management)
- Azure AD
- SC Orchestrator
- SC VMM
- PowerShell scripting
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure (Storage Spaces Direct/VMWare ESX/VMWare VSAN)
- Linux/Unix administration
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a dynamic organisation with a large user base for the IT services. The company has a positive approach to upskilling their employee's and offering them a genuine work/life balance within a dynamic and friendly environment alongside an exceptional benefits package.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration - or contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.