INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER - City London to £55K + benefits
An exceptional Project Manager (with Infrastructure / IT / moves and changes) required by our client to asist on a number of key initiatives. You will manage and deliver multiple technical projects (especially its large Office Move Infrastructure Project (WAN, LAN, Switches, Routers, etc…)), support the Senior Delivery Manager, provide technical expertise to non-technical teams whilst coordinating with the Property and Workplace Facilities Teams to help them reach their aims. Our client is one of the largest organisations of its type globally - and, as a Project Manager, you will bring your experience to bear, delivering high quality technology solutions to the organisation. This role will be based in the City borders and offers an attractive salary to £55,000 plus benefits.
KEY SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* Experience of full lifecycle management of technology projects or programmes with budgets in excess of £500k
* Experience of managing an office move or legal transfer project desirable but not essential
* Ability to matrix manage an assigned team during planning and implementation phases
* Experience of contract negotiation and management of multiple suppliers
* Qualification or suitable experience in recognised project management methodologies (e.g. Prince 2 or Agile)
* Understanding and empathy for the challenges but with a keen commercial drive for focussed and efficient delivery
Apply NOW for immediate consideration - or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.