Senior Test Analyst (Web Application) - Remote to £44,000 plus excellent benefits
We are partnering with a prestigious organisation of International renown, looking to a Senior Test Analyst with experience in automation tools such as Selenium and Ranorex to join their team, with the option to adopt the role remotely (provided you are resident in the UK).
The role relates to web application testing and primarily involves automation testing. You will also be given the opportunity to get involved in performance testing, but this is something where full supported training can be offered.
Our client is based in Liverpool and has a unique user base of over 30,000 and they are a recognised leader in their sector. One of the many benefits provided by this organisation is their genuine commitment to professional development. Mentoring, upskilling and training are actively offered. Other benefits include over 21% pension contribution from them, as well as a total of in excess of 40 days leave when public holidays are included.
Some key duties include:
- Undertaking detailed technical testing, performance testing, API testing, test automation and security testing
- Implement project / change specific Test Plans and Strategies by creating test scenarios, test cases and summary reports.
- Perform and support test execution of self-designed test scenarios and scripts, reporting completion to project stakeholders in various test phases from System Testing to Post Implementation Testing.
- Prepare test data for test scripts and prepare test environments in advance of upcoming test phases.
- Be seen as a 'UAT Leader' by co-ordinating all activities to support a successful User Acceptance Phase. This includes liaising with the development teams to manage any defects and associated re-tests required.
- Mentor and support new additions to the team or any seconded person to the QA team.
- Research new testing techniques, methods, tools, and other heuristics that will allow the QA Team to continually innovate in Testing.
- Design effective and reusable Test and QA Documentation, e.g., Test Scenario inventories, Test Summary Reports.
- Provide system test plans and assist customers in the development of User Acceptance Test plans with clearly defined release management and transition to supported products.
Apply now for immediate consideration
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.