SERVICE / HELPDESK ANALYST - HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, PERMANENT to £25K + Benefits
Our Global client require a SERVICE / HELPDESK ANALYST to join their expanding team, based at their Hertfordshire site.
Market leaders in in bespoke e-commerce and EPOS software solutions, they are looking for someone with exceptional Customer Service skills to deal with inbound 1st and 2nd line support issues.
With career progression opportunities available, we are looking to an enthusiastic individual looking to enhance their current skills in a fast paced environment.
- Efficiently deal with emails and telephone calls - priotitising them in terms of urgency
- Actively manage ticket system queues to chase resolution and reduce ageing tickets to agreed SLAs - ensuring all calls coming through the Service / Helpdesk are logged and incidents updated daily.
- Liaise with clients and third line support groups for speedy resolution
- Monitor and escalate progress as required
Key skills required:
- Proven exceptional communication and customer care skills
- Comprehensive understanding of IT technologies and Service Desk and Helpdesk support principles with a minimum of 18 months experience in a 1st/2nd line support role
- Can work on your own initiative and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced, results driven environment and working to deadlines
- Experience of working with EPOS systems would be highly advantageous
Apply NOW for immediate consideration
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.