ServiceNow Developer - London £45,000 to £70,000 - Hybrid Working Offered
Our client, an eminent Professional Services Firm ranked as a leader in their field, is experiencing a period of growth and is looking to a ServiceNow Developer to join their Global Team. This role is based out of their City Office with a hybrid working pattern offered.
In addition to a generous benefits package, which includes bonus, you will be afforded the opportunity to collaborate with an array of talented professionals within the wider Global Team.
You will be a key member of the ServiceNow team and take responsibility for the design and development of custom applications on the ServiceNow platform. You will be creating and modifying features within the ServiceNow suite, assisting with troubleshooting technical issues and creates site content.
Other responsibilities include:
- Participating in process flow analysis and process redesign along with stakeholders and team members
- Performing intermediate to advanced level development tasks within the Service Catalog and most modules within the ServiceNow platform
- Creating and/or maintaining Service Catalog items, some of which require complex catalog development experience and knowledge.
- Developing client-focused solutions in the following modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Knowledge Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Virtual Agent, Service Portal
Key skills and experience required:
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 5 years' ServiceNow development experience
- You will have at least one current certification (ie System Admin) and ITIL
- You must be confident to work autonomously, but have strong communication skills so that you can effectively develop working relationships with your Global colleagues to enable consistency
- You should have experience of working within a large Corporate or Global enterprise
Apply NOW for immediate consideration. Suitable candidates will be invited to discuss the role in greater depth.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.