ServiceNow Process Lead - London to £90,000 - Hybrid Working Offered
Our client, an eminent Professional Services Firm ranked as a leader in their field, is looking to add to a ServiceNow Process Lead to their Global Team. This is based out of their City Office with a hybrid working pattern offered, in addition to a generous benefits package which includes bonus.
Working as part of a team with an emphasis on collaboration, you would be responsible for taking direction from the ServiceNow Development Manager to design, develop, implement and maintain solutions within ServiceNow modules.
This is a great time to join as this Team grows and you will have the opportunity of working with many talented professionals within the larger Global Team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Designing and/or implementing ServiceNow modules based upon direction from management or a Senior ServiceNow Architect
- Developing requirements and recommending, designing, developing, and testing solutions to improve support processes
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for legacy apps, integrations, tables and forms; taking key role on repairs of legacy content with all developers and management
- Working with management, Analysts, and Architects on new projects in various capacities
- Customizing ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts
Key skills and experience required:
- Minimum 6 years of ServiceNow platform experience
- Evidence of leading on at least 2 relevant projects
- ITIL Foundation certification
- One ServiceNow certification - i.e. Current Certified System Administrator
- Experience of working within a large scale Corporate or Global environment
Apply NOW for immediate consideration. Suitable candidates will be invited to discuss the role in greater depth.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.