Supervisor Enterprise Applications Team - Manchester offering Hybrid Working
This is a great opportunity to join our renowned Professional Services client as they expand their Enterprise Applications Team and capabilities. This is a newly created role to facilitate this.
This is a hands on role working with some talented professionals and you may look to supervise a small team of individuals in cross regions within your remit.
Our client is a top ranking leader in their field with an annual global revenue in excess of $5 billion USD. Proud of their investment in technology they are always looking to new and innovative ways of expanding the capabilities of their business applications.
The role is hybrid and they offer a bonus and benefits package in addition to the salary offered.
They work with a number of Microsoft and "off the shelf" products but also support and develop more industry specific ones, for which training, and support will be given if you have not come across them before.
In addition to supervising and developing members of the team you will also have a key role in supervising software and hardware deployment related to projects within the organisation.
You will engage with both internal stakeholders and so you must be confident in working with professionals at all levels.
Key skills and experience required include (but are not limited to):
- Experience in a large scale corporate professional environment - legal or professional services strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of and proficiency in multi-tier enterprise application platforms, PC applications and remote communication methodologies
- Proven strong analytical skills in order to troubleshoot a variety of symptoms, diagnose problems, and test, recommend, and implement solutions to technology problems
- Relevant experience directly or indirectly supporting enterprise software
- Experience of supervising or mentoring others within a team in a relevant role
Apply now for immediate consideration
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.