TRAINING DEVELOPMENT LEAD / SYSTEMS TRAINING DEVELOPMENT LEAD, SOUTH WEST LONDON AND 9 MONTH CONTRACT
TRAINING DEVELOPMENT LEAD / SYSTEMS TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL with a strong systems training and development content delivery background is required to join a globally renowned FTSE 100 company based in West London for an initial 9-month contract.
Our client is still currently using SAP's Environmental, Health & Safety Management (EHSM) to capture all of their HSE data Globally. Over the next period, they will be moving to an upgraded S4Hanna platform and are using the opportunity to develop a new SAP Enable Now training solution, to codify all of their support and learning materials.
- Design, develop and deliver the overall system learning framework (structure, content and consistency of experience);
- Learn and become proficient in use of SAP Enable Now tool;
- Maintain current IRIS support material, including quick reference guides and reference documents;
- Test and validate new learning offer prior to global deployment;
- Convert & transfer all existing content (where applicable) to new solution;
- Develop new material / content as required to support deployment of new solution.
My client are looking for a professional with dedicated systems training knowledge and experience in course design, multi-media material development and content delivery with a knowledge of systems. You will have systems teaching/training qualifications and will have delivered a broad range of systems. Knowledge/experience of SAP Enable Now/ Workforce Performance Builder would be advantageous.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration - or call me if you have any questions.
REF: training jobs, development jobs, systems jobs
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.